Deposit and cancellation policy
A deposit of 50% is required to confirm your booking and credit card details will be accepted in lieu of deposit with balance payable on arrival. No refund will be made for late arrival or early departure unless rooms can be re-let.
For non-arrival (no-show) or cancellation within 72 hours, 100% of total accommodation fee is payable. Cancellations between 3 and 7 days of arrival will incur a cancellation charge of 50% of accommodation fee (ie. total deposit) and cancellations between 7 and 14 days a charge of 25% of accommodation fee (ie. 50% of deposit).
By providing credit card details in lieu of deposit, the card holder grants Beachwalk B&B the right to debit the card with the above charges.
Check-in and departure times
- Guests are requested to check-in between 2:00pm and 6:30pm.
- Guests are welcome to check in earlier, but we cannot guarantee rooms will be ready before 2:00pm.
- Later check-ins are not a problem, but guests must please advise us so that necessary arrangements can be made.
- No check-ins will be accepted after 10:00pm.
- Check-out is before 11:00am on day of departure, however, luggage may be left with us after check-out and collected later in the day.
General conditions of stay
Right of admission is reserved.
In consideration of other guests, noise must please be kept to a minimum between 10:00pm and 07:00am, during which time the pool is strictly out of bounds.
Running around the pool, pushing into the pool and diving into the shallow end is prohibited. No glass of any description is allowed in the pool or on the raised edge.
Guests attend this establishment at their own risk.
Vehicles are parked in the parking area or in the road at owners risk. The proprietor, it’s agent/s and / or its employees (“the proprietor”) shall not be liable for, and the guest/s waive/s and abandon/s any claims of whatever nature including but not limited to that for theft, injury, loss or damage of whatever nature, against the Proprietor, whether arising from the Proprietor’s default, negligence or otherwise. Guests in addition to the aforesaid, hereby indemnify the Proprietor against any claims which may arise from whatever nature, whether arising from the proprietor’s default, negligence or otherwise.
- My husband an I have recently spent a month at the Beachwalk Bed & Breakfast in Port Elizabeth, SA. A more delightful and welcoming guesthouse ...
Vivienne and Sid Guichard
- For us Beachwalk hotel is the best place ever! This is a place where you feel like home! Alida and Cliff doing everything for that. Best price, best location...
Alla and Vladimir
- We stayed here for one night and really enjoyed our stay. The rooms were comfortable, spacious and arranged around a sheltered garden. The beachwalk...
Dave & Sue
- During my recent trip to SA, this was my third B&B experience, by far the best one. Very stylish inner quadrangle courtyard, sufficiently large room...
- We stayed here for one night at the start of our garden route road trip. Arriving late after a long journey from Zimbabwe we were so welcomed...
Fishers and Hudsons
- We stayed here for 2 nights at the end of our Garden Route trip before going on to Kruger. Lea met us on arrival and showed us to our room and explained all we needed to know about ...
Karen and Graham ( Devon)
- We had a lovely stay at B&B Beachwalk for 2 nights. It was our first stop at a B&B's for the Garden Route and we were very heartely welcomed by you...
Simon & Miriam
- Wir hatten leider nur einen kurzen Aufenthalt in diesem netten B&B, haben uns aber rund um wohl gefühlt. Gastgeberin Alida hat uns sehr herzlich empfangen und konnte uns gute Tips über Land und Leute geben. Beim nächsten Mal bleiben wir länger, Alida!
Birgit P - Kempen, Germany
- Sehr nette, persönliche, fast überschwängliche Begrüßung, wie bei guten Freunden, die man lange nicht gesehen hat. Hübsch eingerichtete Zimmer, leckeres Frühstück...
- If you're not happy with your stay at Beachwalk, you should check your attitude! Wonderfull hosts, Clifford ,Lea and Alida. Good food ,bed, service. what a nice place to stay...
Conrad Bouwer. Bloemfontein