Port Elizabeth, affectionately known as the ‘Friendly City’, is situated along the Sunshine Coast South Africa. From here one can travel along the R72 to Kenton-on-Sea, Port Alfred and the Wild Coast; through Frontier Country to Grahamstown, or along the Garden Route to Cape Town. Beachwalk B&B is situated about 60 metres from Port Elizabeth’s beautiful beaches and within easy walking distance to The Boardwalk Casino & Entertainment Complex.
Tel +27 41 583 3594
Fax +27 41 583 1164
Cell 082 576 5836
Map powered by MapPress
- My husband an I have recently spent a month at the Beachwalk Bed & Breakfast in Port Elizabeth, SA. A more delightful and welcoming guesthouse ...
Vivienne and Sid Guichard
- For us Beachwalk hotel is the best place ever! This is a place where you feel like home! Alida and Cliff doing everything for that. Best price, best location...
Alla and Vladimir
- We stayed here for one night and really enjoyed our stay. The rooms were comfortable, spacious and arranged around a sheltered garden. The beachwalk...
Dave & Sue
- During my recent trip to SA, this was my third B&B experience, by far the best one. Very stylish inner quadrangle courtyard, sufficiently large room...
- We stayed here for one night at the start of our garden route road trip. Arriving late after a long journey from Zimbabwe we were so welcomed...
Fishers and Hudsons
- We stayed here for 2 nights at the end of our Garden Route trip before going on to Kruger. Lea met us on arrival and showed us to our room and explained all we needed to know about ...
Karen and Graham ( Devon)
- We had a lovely stay at B&B Beachwalk for 2 nights. It was our first stop at a B&B's for the Garden Route and we were very heartely welcomed by you...
Simon & Miriam
- Wir hatten leider nur einen kurzen Aufenthalt in diesem netten B&B, haben uns aber rund um wohl gefühlt. Gastgeberin Alida hat uns sehr herzlich empfangen und konnte uns gute Tips über Land und Leute geben. Beim nächsten Mal bleiben wir länger, Alida!
Birgit P - Kempen, Germany
- Sehr nette, persönliche, fast überschwängliche Begrüßung, wie bei guten Freunden, die man lange nicht gesehen hat. Hübsch eingerichtete Zimmer, leckeres Frühstück...
- If you're not happy with your stay at Beachwalk, you should check your attitude! Wonderfull hosts, Clifford ,Lea and Alida. Good food ,bed, service. what a nice place to stay...
Conrad Bouwer. Bloemfontein